Australian Industry & Defence Network Incorporated (AIDN) is the peak industry association for small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) wishing to do business in the Defence and security sectors. Established in 1995, AIDN represents the interests of Australian SMEs in the Defence and security industry sectors by advocacy, representation and member services.
AIDN is focused on assisting SMEs to gain greater access to information, resources and key decision-makers in the public and private sectors of the Australian and international Defence industries.
AIDN National assist the state-based chapters to enhance business opportunities with Defence and Defence prime contractors, and initiatives which improve management skills and expertise. Our organisation maintains a regular dialogue with the Federal Government, CASG, CDIC, Policy Division, and other national organisations in the Defence industry sector.
Gain advantage now through:
- Training and Education
- Best Practice
- Exchange of Ideas
AIDN Membership Benefits
AIDN members can access even MORE from their membership with these additional benefits:
- Access to member services at discounted members rate
- Promotion of your business successes, services and capabilities via social media
- Access to AIDN members-only networking functions
- Access to advocacy
- Weekly tender updates, Defence news and Defence related events around Australia
- Access to key summary information around Defence policies
- You are invited to join the Australian Industry & Defence Network