CYBERCX ANNOUNCES AIDN MOU
CyberCX is proud to announce we have signed a memorandum of understanding with the @Australian Industry and Defence Network (AIDN) to enhance cyber security and protective security outcomes for AIDN members.
This new partnership between CyberCX and AIDN, Australia’s peak representative and collaboration body for small and medium-sized enterprises in the defence and security sectors, will facilitate both parties working closely together to:
- Improve the protective security policy landscape to better support AIDN members becoming active participants in the defence supply chain
- Provide comprehensive cyber security solutions that can safeguard AIDN members from cyber threats
- Advice on what the shifting geopolitical landscape means for members, specifically AUKUS Pillar Two
- Refine pre-existing security policies
- Advocate for change where policy has not kept pace with the evolving threat environment
This partnership underscores CyberCX’s commitment to safeguarding the future of Australia’s sovereign defence supply chain and will be welcome news for AIDN members who will now have priority access to best-in-breed cyber security services and solutions to help protect and grow their businesses, their people, and Australia’s broader strategic interests.
AIDN members who want to know more about what CyberCX can do to support them can contact their AIDN representative, or contact CyberCX here: CONTACT FORM